SHORT TERM CERTIFICATE COURSE ON
The course starts on 01st March 2021
Course duration - 10 days
Course Fee - Indian Nationals - INR 3000/- (including GST) and for Foreign Nationals USD $ 75
This course is basically about the equipment used in Ophthalmology is a branch of medicine and surgery which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders. .
What you will learn?
Gain knowledge about the basics of ophthalmology
e aware of the basic principles of every piece of equipment
To be aware of how to use the basic tools of the equipment.
To realise the importance of the department of ophthalmology
The course syllabus includes the following
1. General Anatomy of Human eye
2. Basic Optics
3. Nerve signals and natural impulses
4. Basic Eye Testing
5. Fundamentals of Ophthalmology Equipment
6. Direct and In-Direct Ophthalmoscope
7. Phoropter and various lenses
8. Slit Lamp and its types
10. Basic troubleshooting tools and their usage
11. Critical ophthalmology equipment